505 Southwestern family of products — quesadillas, taquitos, salsas and green chile — are authentic New Mexico “New-Mex” inspired cuisine. Based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, our frozen and refrigerated products are made with the freshest ingredients including savory beef, chicken & pork, delectable whole & refried beans, southwestern spices and the freshest tortillas. 505 Southwestern salsas, condiments & sauces are Gluten Free, GMO Free, and made with Hatch Valley green chile. 505 will turn any dish into authentic New-Mex cuisine.
To learn more, Scroll Down.
What is New-Mex cuisine?
New-Mex (short for New Mexico) cuisine is a fusion of Native American, Mexican and Spanish cultures and recipes. It differs from Tex-Mex primarily through the prominent use of chile.
New-Mex cuisine, unlike Tex-Mex, goes outside the bounds of tacos, quesadillas and nachos and includes many main dishes that use chile to enhance flavor–Like: Green Chile Burgers, Green Chile Mac & Cheese and more!
505 Southwestern Products
Our product portfolio is broken down into two segments–our award winning salsa, sauces & condiments and our twist on Hispanic meals like quesadillas, flautas, burritos and more. Together, they create some of the best New-Mex cuisine available to serve at home.
What they are saying on Facebook!
I live in Calif and order a case twice a year. We use the green chiles in a lot of foods. The store chilies are gross compared to 505. Love the free shipping you’ve added!Sherri Freitas Rigney
I live in Alabama. I ordered a case of the jarred chilies and a box of the small chili packets. At the rate we are eating these, I may have to order again soon. (Free shipping on their website.)Rhonda Archer
U guys are killing it! The Queso and Green Chili are better than any store bought I’ve ever had. I’m telling my friends about u guys. Please do more marketing. U should be everywhere!Jimmy Usher
Recipe of the Month
Green Chile Chorizo Homestyle Spuds
Credit: Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 2 pounds potatoes (red or yukon gold)
- 8oz jar of 505 Flame Roasted Green Chile
- 1/2 package chorizo
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg per person (optional)
- Cook chorizo over medium-low heat (about 5-7 min.)
- Remove chorizo with a slotted spoon.
- Evenly dice 2 pounds of potatoes.
- Raise heat to medium-high and drop in potatoes. Leave them alone for 2-3 minutes to achieve a golden outer layer.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cook potatoes until soft on the inside and golden-brown on the outside (about 7-10 minutes).
- Add 505 Flame Roasted Green Chile.
- Add the cooked chorizo and warm through.
- Top it off with an egg, sunny-side up, if you so desire.
- Sprinkle some bright green chives over the top for garnish and flavor.